Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, April 09, 2007

I knew it had to happen sooner or later...

I'm sick. Not deathly ill or anything. But my head's going to explode, my throat's on fire, and I think I was run over by a Hummer. *sniffle, sniffle, sneeze*

So, I figure, since I have been known in the past to develop pneumonia and/or meningitis from colds, I'm slowing down a bit. No jogging (that's actually killing me!) and I'm forcing myself to spend less time on the internet.

I'll pop in tomorrow with an update. 'Til then, how about sharing your fave chicken noodle soup recipes or cures for a cold?

Back to bed...

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:13 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Chantal:


Aw, sorry to hear you were ill, Tawny.

My kids were sick all last month, and now my littest guy has a cold again. Jeepers!


8:21 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela