Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I've Got My Camera Ready...

...and I'm headin' to Houston today!

Check back daily. I'll be posting pix of romance fans acting naughty at the 2007 Romantic Times Booklover Convention this week! Costumes, cover models, best selling authors, reviewers, see what you're missing.

And for writers, I'll be posting notes from all the workshops I attend.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sydney's Sassy, Sexy Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:45 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous barbara:


have fun!


10:09 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela