Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, April 30, 2007

Ribbit, Ribbit

I'm home from RT, voiceless and exhausted. I must apologize for not posting as I'd promised. I could not get the wireless internet access to work on my laptop. To make it up to you, I'm going to dedicate the next four posts to the happenings at RT. I didn't get a LOT of pictures (my camera isn't the best in low light), but I'll share the ones I have, along with the things I heard in workshops and meetings.

Today, I'm going to share a squee. I'm on Barbara Vey's Beyond the Book blog, along with all my Romance Diva pals. I'm thrilled! Check it out HERE.

I don't know if it's the same for everyone, but I need at least a couple of days to sort out everything that happened at RT. It's all a big blur. There are follow up emails to send, people to thank, and promo goodies to mail to bookstore owners. So forgive me if my post today is a lacking focus. My eyes can't focus, let alone my mind, LOL.

Maybe I should go about this chronologically. Wednesday was spent filling (and frequently refilling) my basket on promo alley, stuffing bags with fellow EC authors (who knew something so tedious could be so much fun?!) and reconnecting with people I hadn't seen in a year. I learned my way around the hotel pretty quickly (the hotel staff was wonderful!), made all kinds of new friends (including several Romance Divas), and even had fun standing in line at the EC Moulin Rouge party chatting with fellow EC author Jordan Summers, Annie Windsor (whom I failed to recognize--she looks AMAZING), Mandy Roth (recovering from her flight) and others (you'll notice their last names all start with letters at the end of the alphabet, LOL).

There was dancing and more dancing. Lots of talking (more like shouting--loud music). I think I stumbled up to my room sometime around 1:00am. Of course, my roommate and I had to chat for an hour or so, to catch up :)

Pix


Cassidy Kent and Eden Bradley at the EC Moulin Rouge party

Tawny and Eden being naughty.

posted by Tawny Taylor at 1:34 PM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Lillian Feisty:


Oh, I love those pics!! You had the best costumes!


7:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Chantal:


Oh how fun!!


9:14 AM 
Commented by Blogger Michelle Pillow:


Your costume at the parties were great!

Wonderful seeing you again, Tawny!


3:18 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks again Michelle!!! Did the hubby tell you I was freaking out in the hotel lobby on Sunday morning? LOL. The blasted blue van left without me. Total panic time!


3:50 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela