Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Burn Baby Burn!



Okay, so it took me almost a full year to find this, but I discovered this afternoon via some blog-hopping that Smart Bitches trashed one of my covers. And did they trash it bad. Hilarious! Seriously. I hadn't thought about the pose on that cover until I read their comments.

Read their commentary on my cover HERE.

Question:

Do you like to read snarky blogs like Smart Bitches? If so, which are your favorites?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sydney's Sassy, Sexy Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 3:30 PM |

4 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Barbara V:


There is nothing wrong with the cover. They are just bitches with nothing else to do that trash people's books. Don't pay attention to them.
Can they find something better to do?


6:00 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks, Barbara. No worries. I'm not the least bit upset. I'm actually glad. From my vantage point, it's free publicity, and that's something I (as a relatively new author) can't afford to turn down :)


8:37 AM 
Commented by Blogger Barbara V:


Their comments seem very stupid to me however for the free publicity part I guess we should thanks them for that.


10:19 AM 
Commented by Blogger Chantal:


I don't mind that cover. It's not the nicest, but it's definitely not the worst I have seen either.

I read the book, and I liked it. Thats all that matters, really. A good book!

I tend to read smartbitches/trashy books and blogs like it when I am bored. Good for entertainment but not much else.


1:12 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela