Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, April 05, 2007

Thursday Thirteen




Thirteen things I love about being a writer by Tawny Taylor


1.I can go to work in my pj's.
2.The thrill of seeing my book covers for the first time.
3.Every day at "work" brings a different challenge.
4.Making new online friends.
5.I can take as many coffee breaks as I want.
6.Socializing online is part of the "job".
7.The expectation that the next bit of great news is just around the corner.
8.Losing myself in other worlds.
9.The satisfaction of reading the previous day's work, and realizing it's pretty darn good.
10.Being able to help other authors achieve their goals.
11.Sharing a piece of myself through my stories.
12.I don't have to lie about my web surfing habits.
13.The thrill of a book's release.


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. Kristi
2. Scooper

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!




*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampy Erotic Romance
Sassy, Sexy Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:43 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Kristi:


Great list, Tawny...and I'm right there with ya! I love being a writer...and I can't wait for the day when I see my books in print! :)

Happy TT!


3:41 PM 
Commented by Anonymous scooper:


All great reasons for being a writer.


9:53 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela