Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

I've been Tagged by Nicole Austin

I’ve been meme tagged. *groan*

Here’s my list. Eight things you didn’t know about me…

1. I did a lot of theater throughout my school years, right into college. During my theatrical career, I've played a Scottish lass, an orphaned boy, a German girl running from the Nazis, a stoned socialite, and a desperately in love young woman.

2. I was a college cheerleader--didn't make the team at tryouts but was an alternate, and ended up taking over for another cheerleader who was hurt a few weeks into practice.

3. I am the world's worst singer :) But my kids don't seem to mind.

4. I have serious issues with food--I love ice cream and Doritos, and I'll eat both until either I run out or feel ill :)

5. I love to dance, and recently took a hip-hop class for mommies.

6. I struggled as a single mom for many years before marrying the man of my dreams almost ten years ago.

7. I volunteered for the Michigan Humane Society as an animal foster mommy for a couple years. I bottle fed kittens around the clock, cared for puppies with intenstinal parasites, and socialized animals who had previously enjoyed limited exposure to people. It was hard work, but very rewarding.

8. I'd once dreamed of being: a gymnast, a competitive figure skater, a violinist in an orchestra, a doctor, a nurse, a social worker, a singer...Yes, I had a lot of dreams as a child.

Tag, you’re it! Feisty, RG, and Eden

Here are the rules according to whomever likes to makeup rules :
1. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
2. People who are tagged need to write their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
3. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.


posted by Tawny Taylor at 1:22 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Lillian Feisty:


I love reading these lists! And I have Doritos issues, too. Sigh.

I'm so boring, but I'll try to come up with 8 things about myself...hmmm...thinking...


11:39 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela