Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Website Design Trends and Reviews

First, did you notice anything different this morning? Yep, I changed the blog header. It's been a long time since I gave it an updated look. I felt it was overdue.

Anyone have any comments? Suggestions for improvement? I need to tweak the background gradient. I can see that. Anything else?

Another question regarding blog/website design:

Can you name off the top of your head a blog that's particularly attractive/sharp/fresh? I'd love to put together a list of blogs for inspiration for future updates. Thanks! It seems that right now websites and book covers are trending toward the darker side. Even Katie MacAlister recently updated her blog and made it darker. The cartoon cover/website seems to be a thing of the past.

Website images I'm drawn to right now have a gritty feel to them. Lots of layered images, gothic swirls and curls. IMO, the darker images are sexy, and I can see this trend lasting a while (until we come full circle, lol). Any other opinions? Can you cite any websites that you find fresh or interesting?

Second, I received a couple of REALLY great reviews the past couple days. I just have to share. I'm so flattered!

The first one is for Burning Hunger.

This author did it again! No matter what she writes about her stories all rock big time. The story line these three were "Hot". Five Roses. Nicole, mybookcravings.com

The second one is for Carpe Nocturne 1: Dressed to Kill

This story kept me on my toes trying to figure out what would happen next. Ms. Taylor, I am waiting on pins and needles to see what does happen next for Sylvie, Burke and Miko in your next story in this series. Racine, sensual.ecataromance.com

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tawny's Erotic Romance
Sydney's Sassy, Sexy Romance
www.erotic-romance.net

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:24 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous barbara:


I like th enew design very HOT


9:29 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks for letting me know, Barbara! I love playing with graphics, but sometimes I'm not sure if I've done such a good job. I appreciate the feedback!


9:09 AM 
Commented by Blogger Chantal:


Ohhh, very nice! Great job.


10:49 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela