Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, June 25, 2007

I can breathe again!

Hear that? It's me exhaling the lungful of air I'd been holding for days. (Didn't know that was possible? lol Let me assure you, it is!)

Bessie's alive! Whooo hooo! *happy dance*

And I finished Carnal Hunger and turned it into my editor.

*sighhhhhhhh*

I have to say, Carnal Hunger was a difficult story to write. There are some deep issues in that book, stuff I haven't touched upon in my EC books--drug addiction, codependence, unhealthy family dynamics.

I think I'm watching too much reality tv.

What am I working on now? Something fun. A REALLY hot Quickie for EC. I have a title (Double Take). It's going to be so much fun writing this one. Lots of sexy bondage, man/man love, sexual exploration. YUMMY! I'm hoping to turn it in by July 4th.

What's everyone out there working on? Or have some good news to share? Post it in the comments.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tawny's Erotic Romance
Sydney's Sassy, Sexy Stories
www.erotic-romance.net

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:53 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger jax:


Congrats!!! Tag, you're it! Read my blog.. http://www.jaxadora.blogspot.com


4:49 PM 
Commented by Blogger Chrissy:


I'm taggin' you, too, cookie!

I loved your post on m/m as a trend. I think it really is something to think about. What folks SAY and what SELLS don't always add up.

Love the header-- gorgeous!

Tag, you're it.


2:17 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela