Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

I'm...it?

So, it seems I've been tagged by Kristen and Jax.

Here are the rules:

A. Each player lists 8 facts/habits about themselves.
B. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning before those facts/habits are listed.
C. At the end of the post, the player then tags 8 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eight facts?! Eight...hmmm...

1. I was a volunteer foster mom for the Michigan Humane society for years, caring mostly for litters of puppies and kittens with health problems.

2. When I was a kid, my teachers called me the Rubberband-banner because I was so flexible. Like Jax, I was pretty good at gymnastics when I was little.

3. I went to an all girl's Catholic high school. Who knew three-foot tall nuns could be so scary?

4. I love to dance, even at my current age. I'm trying to get the hubby to take some ballroom dance classes with me. Last spring, I took a hiphop class.

5. I am extremely fickle when it comes to haircolor. I change it about every six months. My natural color(which no one has seen in years) is a dull dishpan blonde. blah.

6. My dream home would be an older farmhouse on about two acres of property.

7. I love ice cream sandwiches made with Twix ice cream and chocolate chip waffles. YUM!

8. I watch reality television for "research" (yes, I honestly tell my hubby that).

Now, who should I tag?

Emma, Paige, D.D. Diana, Antonia, Angeleque, Dayna, and MG.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Tawny's Erotic Romance
Sydney's Sassy, Sexy Romance
www.erotic-romance.net

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:06 AM |

5 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Paige Tyler:


Cool list!

Okya, I posted mine!

*hugs*
Paige


11:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger DD Blackman:


I posted mine too. Now if the darn thing would just update. Thanks Tawney


2:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger angeleque:


mine is up.


5:14 PM 
Commented by Blogger Dayna_Hart:


Mine's up. I've blamed you every time I tagged someone, too :P


8:46 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


lolol Dayna. Well you can blame Kristen and Jax. they tagged me.


9:54 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela