Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, June 21, 2007

RIP Bessie, 2003-2007

Does anyone else freak out when their computer dies? OMG, you'd have thought I'd lost a family member this morning. I can't sit still. I'm dizzy from hyper-ventilating...and this isn't even my writing computer. (Thank GOD all my writing files have been moved over to my laptop)

Bessie, our old (if you can call four years "old") desktop was, however, our gateway to our home network. She allowed our computers to share files, printers, etc. Not to mention she was the only computer that had my beloved Adobe Photoshop (and a large number of my graphics files) on it.

Bessie, come back to us.

I hauled her up to the local repair shop. Fingers crossed it won't cost a bazillion dollars to resurrect her!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
www.tawnytaylor.com
www.sydneyallan.com
www.erotic-romance.net

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:24 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Kristen Painter:


Oh yeah, I can relate. I hope it's not a big deal to get her going again.

Meanwhile, you've been tagged...


8:26 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela