Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Drive-by Post

Hello all! Just popping in say "hi."

Today I won't be posting a full blown blog because it's a special day--my daughter's wedding. I'm happy for her. But also sad. Tonight, instead of being wisked off to some romantic getaway, she'll be heading home with us and her new husband will be rushed off to a hotel without her. He's in the Army, will be shipped out tomorrow for six months of training in another state.

But I will throw this bit of good news your way: I just signed the contract for Carnal Hunger! Yay!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sydney's Romance with Sassitude

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:01 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Kristen Painter:


You have a daughter old enough to get married? Holy cow, you could knock me over with a feather.


9:41 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Awww, thanks Kristen. Yes, I am old enough. But I think my younger kids--especially the three year old--keep me young, at least on the inside. I still think I'm in my mid-twenties. But those days are loooong gone, lol.


9:50 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela