Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, July 09, 2007

A HUGE Thank you

Maybe I don't say this enough...no, I definitely don't say this enough.

THANK YOU!

To everyone...who reads my books, visits my blog, checks out my site, reviews my books either on Amazon or online review sites, tells friends about my books, and/or has checked my books out of your local library.

I can't tell you how much your support means, but I will tell you this--every time I sit down to write, I strive to write the funny scenes funnier, the sexy scenes hotter, and the suspenseful ones more suspenseful. I want to make you laugh out loud, weep, cheer, and grab your significant other and make him see stars :)

This weekend, I received a couple of really great reviews for Carpe Nocturne 1: Dressed to Kill. I am absolutely thrilled with both.

Carpe Nocturne 1: Dressed to Kill grabbed my attention from the beginning. Sylvie was attracted to Burke but didn't know why until he explains that he is a vampire. She is shocked and even more surprised when she finds out he is her Origo and he is not the only one. There is a third person who will complete them and he happens to be Miko Dvorak, an officer in the Excoluni who is after Burke. This story kept me on my toes trying to figure out what would happen next. Ms. Taylor, I am waiting on pins and needles to see what does happen next for Sylvie, Burke and Miko in your next story in this series.

http://sensual.ecataromance.com/11-reviews?type=&id=824

Dressed To Kill is the first book in Tawny Taylor’s Carpe Nocturne series. This is a series that should be read in order. I am intrigued by this series and these characters. Burke is gentle and funny and Sylvie is amazingly accepting of the revelations Burke makes. Miko does not have a strong presence in Dressed To Kill as this story is more about the relationship developing between Sylvie and Burke. Indeed, this first installment of the Carpe Nocturne series is more about developing the groundwork for the remainder of the series. This is a series to watch as the first book is interesting and entertaining.

http://www.twolipsreviews.com


A big thank you to the reviewers!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sydney's Romance with Sassitude
www.erotic-romance.net

posted by Tawny Taylor at 11:51 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger AliceAnderson:


Aww. You're welcome. :) Come check out our beautiful new site when you get a chance. It just came out of beta today. ;) http://sensual.ecataromance.com


6:08 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela