Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, July 02, 2007

I'm a Geek

Hello, my name is Tawny, and I'm a seach engine geek.

I admit, I check my website hits daily, monitor search terms and Google ranking. But every now and then, it's kind of fun to see what search terms brought visitors to my site.

Most of the time, I'm not surprised to see the keywords:

Sexy stories, romantic erotic stories, vampire erotica, etc.

But every now and then, I find a funky or bizarre phrase has brought a visitor to my site (note: I've substituted symbols for letters in some words to protect minors):

La&ia tickling
People turning into animals
he fingered her pu$$y to ready her for his huge c&ck
rump raised all fours
her wet sweet a$$
dangling la&ia

Any other search engine geeks out there? What search terms have brought visitors knocking at your virtual door?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance
Sassy, Sexy Romance
www.erotic-romance.net


posted by Tawny Taylor at 6:18 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela