Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

It was inevitable...

I've got the flu. I tried not to catch it, but with three kids throwing up, coughing, sneezing...breathing... all over me, I just couldn't fight it off :(

Stay tuned for the next installment of Seven Habits tomorrow. By then (I hope), I'll be able to sit up and not see stars.

Until then, you can check out my interview on Lynda Hilburn's blog:
http://paranormalityuniverse.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

*Crawling to the bed...*

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:51 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Lynn Daniels:


{{{TAWNY}}}

Sending you some cyber chicken soup. Hope you feel better soon!


7:20 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks Lynn! I went to the doctor this afternoon. Strep throat and possibly pneumonia. Yucky. But I have antibiotics, and I'm hoping I'll feel much better in the next day or two.


9:03 PM 
Commented by Blogger charleneteglia:


Hope you feel better soon, Tawny! Just came over to squee at you and say I'm looking forward to our upcoming Pocket anthology. : ) Get well!


9:15 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela