Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, October 15, 2007

JR Ward's Lover Unbound

There's been a lot of buzz about Ward's most recent release, Lover Unbound. In particular, it seems some readers are not happy about the way Ward handled the relationship between Butch and Vishous. I'm giving the author kudos for one thing--writing a book that has stirred up so many emotions in her readers. Love it or hate it, her readers are posting their thoughts. Everywhere.

Don't know what I'm talking about? Curious? Here's a link to a blog entry/review by a couple of straight-shooting critics. Warning: the review is one huge spoiler. If you want to read the book, let the story lead you where it will, and form your own opinion at the end, don't click. http://dionnegalace.com/wordpress/2007/10/13/bam-shuzluva-on-lover-unbound/

I repeat, spoilers galore. Don't click if you don't really want to know what happens.

I can't say yet what I think about the book personally. I haven't read it yet. Haven't even finished the second one, which I've heard is fabulous. Will I read this one, even though the critics are being so harsh? Yes, in fact, I'm looking forward to seeing if I agree or disagree with what I've read in reviews.

I'm willing to bet this book is selling circles around the previous Black Dagger Brotherhood installments. Every critic does the author a favor by posting their opinion, no matter how scathing. More posts, more exposure, more hype, more sales.

As they say, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Now, if only I could write a book that would elicit such strong emotion...

posted by Tawny Taylor at 1:41 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela