Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Market News--Harlequin Line Changes

For those who haven't heard, Harlequin is closing its NEXT and Everlasting lines. From what I've read, NEXT will be completely closed and the scheduled Everlasting titles will be released under the SuperRomance line, one book a month.

If you've heard otherwise, feel free to correct me :)

I'm sorry for the authors who had books contracted and/or scheduled for both lines. I hope they'll be able to find a new home for any orphaned works. I haven't read releases from either line. I loved the NEXT covers. They were so bright and colorful and cute. But, considering the covers I'm seeing these days in stores, bright and colorful and cute isn't exactly what's selling. Dark and sexy seems to be the in look...for the moment.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:13 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela