Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, November 23, 2007

The Day After

I hope everyone had a terrific holiday yesterday, and for those who braved the stores/malls today, I hope you survived...and scored some great deals.

Me, I stayed home, to write. I have a book due at the end of next week and need to stay focused. But luckily, I've done a lot of my Christmas shopping already. For those who didn't know, Amazon has free shipping for most toys right now. No crowds. No lines. And GREAT prices. They're beating everyone, including Walmart, on most things.

You know what, there was a time when I wasn't liking the way Amazon was offering toys shipped from third-party vendors, but it's working out a lot better than I thought. I'm finding great deals and the vendors I've purchased from have shipped faster than Amazon. Terrific service.

Tomorrow, I'm heading back to Another Look Books in Taylor for a book signing (3:00 pm until 5:00). This will be the first signing I'll have with my new Ellora's Cave print release, Immortal Secrets (yay!). Wish me luck. The store wants me to read an excerpt (ack!). I'm going to be inserting a lot of *bleeps* for naughty words, LOL.

Later!
Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Vampilicious Erotic Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:22 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela