Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

An Informal Survey

Today I’m starting a new story. Whoo hooo! Beginning a new book is a thrilling challenge. There’s a new set of characters to meet, a new story to discover.

Every author has his or her unique system for starting a new project. But for me, I start with a title and a synopsis. Why? Because the title sets the tone for the story. And the synopsis gives me a rough framework to build upon as I write.

So what is this survey I was talking about? It’s regarding titles. Lately, it seems that cute titles like clever twists on common expressions or clichés are pretty much out... and sexy, grittier titles are all the rage.

Opinions anyone? I’d be so grateful if you’d give me examples of your favorites (or least favorites) in the comments. I need inspiration. A good title can make a HUGE difference in the success of a story.

Tawny

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Vampilicious Erotic Romance


posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:52 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela