Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, November 19, 2007

'Twas the Monday before Thanksgiving and all through the house...

How are you all doing with your Thanksgiving preparations? Ready for The Big Day? Or will you wait until Wednesday to shop?

Me, I've spent the past two weekends preparing, and we're not even having any company. It'll be a quiet day spent at home. But I wanted the right mood...which means the Christmas decorations had to be put up. Yes, I have not one but two Christmas trees up in my home already. Although one is only wearing lights at the moment. And feeling a little nekkid. I have pretty green garland draped over my enormous doorwall and more over the fireplace. It all looks so warm and cozy and inviting.

I also bought all the food for Thursday. The turkey's defrosting in the fridge. My work is just about done. I feel like I've accomplished so much. Ahhhh.

The best part about this year--my husband has promised to do ALL the cooking AND cleaning that day. What a switch. For the past ten years, it's been all me. I'm SO looking forward to sitting back, doing some reading, relaxing and eating myself into a coma.

What about you? Are you ready? What are your plans?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:47 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela