Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I swear, I'm not lame...

...I'm just sick :(

Sorry I haven't posted regularly. I've been the worst blogger these last few days. But I've come down with a pretty nasty cold and I'm trying to get some rest.

I hope everyone is having a great week, finishing up last minute shopping, baking, decorating, etc. I'm anxious for Christmas day, particularly for our youngest. At three, he's finally understanding what all the excitement is about. Christmas is a lot of fun when you have little children in the house.

I'll try to pop back in tomorrow.

Tawny

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:22 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Cindy:


I feel your pain. I went to the doctor this morning...upper respiratory infection. I HATE needles but I gladly took that shot this morning because I feel SO bad.

Hope you get to feeling better soon!!


4:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks so much Cindy! My face is killing me. So much sinus pressure. And that's with taking cold medicine. Ugh! I hate being sick :( Hope you're feeling better too!


8:47 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela