Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Seven Days and Counting...

Wow, Christmas came fast this year! We're down to the final week. It's hard to believe.

I'm not done shopping yet. In fact, I may brave the local Toys R Us today *shiver*. Wish me luck!

What about you? Are you done shopping yet?

True story: When I was a kid, my mother bought nothing until Christmas eve day. Then she'd take one kid with her as her "helper" (meaning, the unlucky sucker who got hauling-to-the-car duty) and headed to the mall to brave the crowds. It was hot and exhausting. And by the end of the zillion-hour trip, the helper was cranky, hungry, and hating the mall. I vowed as a teenager that I would never adopt her last-minute shopping-in-a-panic approach :) And so far, I haven't.

Anyway, for those who are done, congratulations! Sit back and relax. And for those who haven't started yet, happy hunting! May you find the deals of the year.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked Erotic Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:29 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela