Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, December 27, 2007

This Year I Resolve To...

How many of you make New Year's resolutions? I have for years, but sadly it wasn't until last year that I actually kept any of them. Why? I can't say for sure. Perhaps it was the resolution I made.

Last year's resolution was to lose all the weight I'd gained during pregnancy number five. The "baby" was two and a half, and even though I'd lost some of the weight over those two plus years, I had a pretty major chunk to go. I hated how I looked and felt, and maybe that was what inspired me to keep that resolution. Over the following four months, I slowly shrank from a size sometimes-12,-more-often-14 to a sometimes-6-more-often-8. How did I do it? I dragged my flabby self onto my treadmill every morning and walked/jogged for 30 minutes (or longer). And to control the amount of food I ate, I kept a food diary and counted every calorie I consumed. It was hell, but I was thrilled with the results.

So, what are this year's New Year's resolutions?

1. To get back on track with my diet and exercise (yes, I've slipped since Halloween and regained close to 10 pounds. I am a binge eater, especially around the holidays). Treadmill/exercise no less than 4 days a week, and recording my calories in my journal every day, including the weekends when I tend to be "bad".

2. To put my nose to the grindstone and write every day. No less than five pages.

3. To get myself out there more on the internet. Outside of blogging and Romance Divas, I've really slacked there. I should probably set a specific amount of time, say an hour a week. That sounds reasonable, right?

Okay, there they are, in writing. My resolutions. I'm making them public and holding myself accountable. Anyone else want to do the same?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Twilight's Possession 2: Carnal Hunger, coming Jan. 2, 2008
Two men, one woman—and a driving sexual hunger that none can resist—in a race against time to save the innocent…or destroy themselves.

posted by Tawny Taylor at 11:32 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela