Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, January 09, 2008

And some more good news!

I heard from Samhain. My editor has accepted the contemporary erotic novella I submitted to her! Yay! The title is currently BEHIND THE MASK. We'll see if that title sticks. I'm also waiting to see when it'll release.

Have you heard any good news lately? Big, small, whatever it is...please, share!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:36 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Cassandra:


Hey girl! Congratulations on the new novella! I love the title and I hope it sticks.

Oh, btw...I was tagged, Tawny, so you are too. LOL Go to my website’s blog and you’ll see I’ve changed the rules a bit. Oh…and bring all your characters. Hee, hee…

http://cassandracurtis.com/blog


4:26 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela