Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, January 06, 2008

Somebody made me cry today....

...in a very good way.

It's so easy to get wrapped up in what I'm doing, where I want to be, and the frustration of not getting there. And then I read something like the blog post below and I realize there's so much more to this writing thing than which agent I have or what my next advance will be.

http://jodihenley.blogspot.com/2008/01/at-long-lastand-finally.html

Thank you Jodi. And congratulations on the upcoming release! This girl will be first in line to buy your book.

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 11:50 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela