Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Happy Leap Day!


TGIF! Anyone have any exciting plans for the weekend?

Me, nothing exciting. Some cleaning (my house is a total disaster!), grocery shopping, writing and (hopefully) some sewing. I need to get cracking on my RT costumes. The Old Hollywood (Holly Golightly) one is close to done but I still have some finishing details to do--hems to put in, a zipper that needs to be installed, that kind of thing. Plus, I need to hunt down a brooch for the pearls.

The dress is simple, black. I made an attempt at doing the fancy yoked back but it's not an exact replica.

My inspiration



The tube skirt is a *little* too snug around the hips. Looks like I'm going to have to be a good girl the next couple of months, lay off the sweets and get back on the treadmill. *sigh*.

I was going to post some pix, but blogger's being cranky right now. Sorry!

[Edited to say: Blogger's little fit seems to have ended, so I've posted a few pix below. Enjoy! Believe it or not, this dress is one of the most difficult challenges I've faced. Because the design is so simple, it's all about fit. And with my weight yo-yo-ing up and down, it's going to be extra tough getting it just right.]

The Front


The back--The yoke was a PITA. This is the third attempt, but I'm finally happy with it.


The Bling


Have a great Leap Day all!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 4:45 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela