Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, February 22, 2008

I've got good news, and bad news...

I don't know about you, but when someone says those words to me, I always ask to hear the bad news first. So, I figure that's what I'll do for you--give you the bad news then the good news.

The bad news? I dislocated my shoulder in bed two nights ago (thus the lack of blog posts) and I'm having a hard time typing. As a result, you can expect I'll be blogging less than normal.

Now the good news. I just signed a new contract with Changeling Press. This one's for the third story in my popular Passion Unbound series--the series of stories about romance readers who are kidnapped by the heroes in their favorite romance novels. The third book will be titled Wanton Nights and it'll be releasing very soon--May 16th! Yay!

There you go, the good and bad. I'm sorry in advance for the spotty blog posts :( But I need to concentrate my effort on writing, now that I have a new deadline to meet *grin*.

Have a great weekend!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:54 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Violet Summers:


Hmmm. Dislocated it in bed, eh?

And yet you managed to create such prettiful homes for our web-verse!(Hey, did you notice I managed to make html italics????? AND I managed to change our blogspot home to OUR blogspot home. I might get a little cocky here!

You so rock!

Hugs!


8:53 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela