College hoops aren't for everyone.
Which is why Loose Id's hosting its very own March Madness.
* Unleash your imagination with the hottest short stories you can dream up: completed stories of 5000-7500 words of scorching erotic fiction that meets Loose Id's general submissions guidelines.
* Stories will be due by March 1, 2008. You may enter as many stories as you like. Employees and family and roommates of Loose Id employees are not eligible.
* Entries will initially be judged by the Loose Id Staff and a Sweet Sixteen chosen.
* Excerpts will be made available to Loose Id readers for voting with the top entry in each bracket moving on to the next round.
* Winner to be announced April 16, 2008.
Watch www.loose-id.com for details of the submission process, voting and prizes to be announced on or before February 20, 2008.
Bored with the hoopla?
Stimulate your spring with March Madness from Loose Id.
Okay, so for those of you who are as clueless as me when it comes to college basketball, March Madness refers to some college basketball tournament where 64 teams compete, half are eliminated, and then half again, leaving "sweet sixteen" which later become the "elite eight" and "final four". I guess Loose Id is adopting those terms and giving them new meaning. Clever! Even if my first reaction was "Huh?!"
For those who need more details, http://www.loose-id.com/prospective.aspx
Wicked Hot Erotic Fictionwww.tawnytaylor.com
Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! .