Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Whoo hoo!

Did I ever need some good news! I've had such a horrible run of bad luck these days.


And then I opened my email this morning :)

Check out this review of my Carpe Nocturne series. It's clear the reviewer read all three stories, although she posted this for the last of them (If Looks Could Kill, Changeling Press).



"Tawny Taylor blew me away with this series. I love the why she built the story with each book. To have one hot vampire would be any woman's dream, but two, "hot damn" I am so there. I loved the way that Burke and Miko take her in hand and awaken the true woman inside that loves to submit. The way that these two men are the only ones to be able to help heal past hurts that she went through as a child is a great building storyline throughout. I love anything Tawny writes because she has a gift and is able to draw you in to her stories from beginning to the end."

Reviewed by Nicole Harvey

Read the rest of the review at ParaNormalRomance.

Thank you Nicole and PNR!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Romance

posted by Tawny Taylor at 5:38 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jennifer McKenzie:


AWESOME review Tawny. Congratulations. I know you needed some good news and I'm so glad you got some.


3:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thanks so much Jennifer!


9:15 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela