Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, March 03, 2008

I Lurve Author Swag!

For those of you who don't know, I'm getting things ready for this year's Romantic Times conference in April. (That's next month! Yikes! *panicked spasm*)

Along with the costume stuff I'm preparing, I also need to make up some freebie giveaway goodies. In past years, I've given away bookmarks and postcards, pens, small tote bags, cute makeup mirrors, and finally homemade excerpt booklets. Off all the goodies I've bought (and spent oodles of money on), the most popular of them all were the excerpt booklets. They just flew off the table.

As a reader and romance novelist fangirl, I'm not fussy. I greedily go along the tables and grab up all the goodies that catch my eye. I love pens and will hold onto them until they dry up. But I also love bookmarks, anything with candy attached, lip balm, and pins/buttons (they adorn my tote bag). Magnets hide my butt-ugly file cabinet and my not-so-ugly refrigerator. And I use the rubber jar opener almost daily. My hands thank the author who brought those!

What about you? What are your fave conference goodies?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 3:39 PM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Kristen Painter:


I like pens and excerpt booklets. I also like chocolate, but I've yet to keep anything attached to it. Mostly I eat the chocolate and toss whatever came with it. Yeah, I know, not the desired effect, but it's the truth.


7:26 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


I'm the strange one, I guess. I eat the chocolate and keep the card/promo attached :) Thanks for the honesty, Kristen!


11:45 AM 
Commented by Blogger Gwen Mitchell:


Oooh... I love the excerpt booklet idea! As a reader, that would appeal to me the most. Especially if it was signed or something. =P


10:03 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela