Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF!

Popping in to wish everyone a great weekend! The hubby's dragging me to the other side of town to our niece's first birthday party. It'll be fun, I'm sure. I'm just not looking forward to the looooong drive with the kiddies.

"Are we there yet?"
"Are we there yet?"
"How much longer?"
"I need to go to the bathroom."
"My tummy hurts."

Writing-wise, I'm going to try to get some revisions done on my next Passion Unbound story, which is due to be turned in by the end of the month. It's going okay, but there's still a lot of work to do yet. And I need to brainstorm a new project for Ellora's Cave.

So many books to write, so little time to write them.

What are you up to this weekend?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 7:22 PM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Jennifer McKenzie:


In case you missed this on my blog

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Isc0uPjXiFI

It seems appropriate for your post. And it's funny!


11:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


OMG, that's my life, LOLOL!


9:59 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela