Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thursday Thirteen



Thirteen Things that make this spring special...Tawny Taylor

1. Longer days and more sunlight.
2. Fresh spring-scented air
3. Open windows!
4. Cropped pants and cute spring jackets
5. Sandals and cute shoes with no socks
6. Being able to chase the kids outside to play
7. Dressing my little girl in cute spring dresses (when she lets me)
8. My first Aphrodisia release, Dark Master
9. The Romantic Times conference! Costumes and workshops and dinners with friends I only see once a year.
10. My youngest child turning four.
11. My first grandchild's first birthday is just around the corner
12. No scraping five inches of ice off the car!
13. The world going from dirty gray to lush and colorful. Grass. Flowers. Leaves on trees.



Links to other Thursday Thirteens!

1. (leave your link in comments)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:59 AM |

17 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Adelle:


No socks! Yay! lol Happy T13!


10:25 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jennifer McKenzie:


I LOVE the colors of Spring. For me, it means less mold. LOL.
Congrats on your daughter turning four. I didn't realize she was so little.


11:24 AM 
Commented by Blogger Alice Audrey:


I'm sure looking forward to #12. We're still in the dirty gray season here.


11:43 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tempest Knight:


Amen #1!!! Now I can go to Borders Sunday after 5:00 pm when people leave the mall and stay at the bookstore for a longer period of time. Heh!


11:54 AM 
Commented by Blogger Kaige:


I'm loving the longer daylight hours. I can't wait until we can eat out on the patio again. Ahh.. Spring.

I could do without the pollen tho. =(

Happy TT!
http://impulsivehearts.wordpress.com


11:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger Jennifer Shirk:


Oh, man. I am SO ready for spring, too!


1:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Gina Ardito:


Don't you just love spring? It feels like waking up from a long nap.


1:56 PM 
Commented by Blogger Paige Tyler:


Great list! I love spring!

*hugs*
Paige

My TT is at http://paigetylertheauthor.blogspot.com/


3:42 PM 
Commented by Blogger Chloe Devlin:


Sounds like you've got a great spring coming, Tawny. Enjoy!

Chloe


4:46 PM 
Commented by Blogger Shelley Munro:


I love spring. It's my favorite time of the year. All the spring flowers and daylight saving hours.
Unfortunately, it's autumn down here in NZ, although on the plus side it's hot and sunny. Go figure. It's confusing the weathermen.


5:12 PM 
Commented by Blogger Unhinged:


When I used to live in Indiana, I waited with bated breath for spring. I am not a winter person (except for on Christmas Eve).

Now that I'm in L.A., I wait for the fall.


10:21 PM 
Commented by Blogger Debbie Mumford:


*lol* I love the way your dropped your release right in the middle of that! Congrats!!


11:53 PM 
Commented by Blogger Stephanie:


Open windows ... I couldn't agree with you more. Happy Spring Tawny!


12:13 AM 
Commented by Blogger Dana Belfry:


No socks YAY!


12:55 AM 
Commented by Blogger Sabrina Brayden:


No scraping five inches of ice off the car! yep, that's why I live in Los Angeles!


1:12 AM 
Commented by Blogger Ms Menozzi:


Waaaah! I'm the odd one out - again!

I already miss the cold and the gray...
hot cups of tea while wrapped in a comforter reading or writing...
Being able to walk to work without working up a sweat...
Sleeping in under a pile of covers...

Send all your cold weather to me, everybody - I love the stuff! LOL! :)

Still, I'm glad y'all will get to enjoy the new season.
Happy Spring!
Buona Pasqua (that's Happy Easter)!


4:53 AM 
Commented by Blogger Gwen Mitchell:


Yay! Those things just brightened my day, now that you mention them! Happy TT. =D


9:33 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela