Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, April 10, 2008

American Airlines Flight Cancellations...

I'm praying AA gets all those MD80's fixed ASAP! The first leg of my flight is...you guessed it...American Airlines, to Chicago, on an MD80 *whimper*.

You cannot begin to imagine my wrath if this messes with my RT plans!

On a lighter note, I'm finished with my costumes! Yay! My office looks like a fashion show dressing room. What's weird, is how fast it came up. I swear, last week it was still months away.

Who else is heading to RT next week? Are you all packed up and ready to go? And what are you most looking forward to?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, April 29
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 4:24 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela