Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Saturday, April 26, 2008

And the winners are...

Before I announce the winners of my impromptu contest, I wanted to thank everyone for helping me brainstorm a title for my upcoming print release.

As it turns out, my publisher didn't select any of the titles brainstormed by the many kind and generous individuals who entered the contest. The chosen title is: Veiled Passions

Regardless, I wanted to show my appreciation for your help, and so I've randomly selected two people to win paperback copies of one of my books. The winners:

1. DanetteB
2. Gwen Hayes

Congratulations ladies! To claim your prizes, please email me at tawny@tawnytaylor.com with your snail mail addresses. And note: if you don't hear back from me, assume your email didn't reach me.

Again, thanks to everyone who played along! I truly appreciate your help!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, April 29
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:11 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Eden Bradley:


Yay to the winners! I'll have to let Gwen know-don't think she's seen this yet.
BTW Tawny-I finally posted some pics from RT on my blog.
Eden :)


5:36 PM 
Commented by Blogger danetteb:


Thank you!

I sent you a message Tawny :)

Hugs, Danette


10:05 PM 
Commented by Blogger danetteb:


This comment has been removed by the author.


10:05 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela