Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, April 25, 2008

Many Thanks!

To all the wonderful people who helped me brainstorm titles for my upcoming paperback release. The deadline for new entries is now past and I've compiled a list and sent it to my publisher.

I'll post the winners soon!

Have a great weekend, everyone!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, April 29
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:53 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela