Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, April 11, 2008

The Tudors Silliness

Okay, I'm beginning to think I'm the only one who hasn't watched The Tudors on Showtime. But we don't have Showtime. I'm bummed, because I LOVE historical dramas. I have heard, however, that Showtime has the series launch on their website.I MUST go check it out.

Anyway, just for kicks, today I popped on the a website where you can create a Tudor royal portrait. My efforts are SO bad, but it was fun! Check it out, have a laugh or make your own. King David and
Empress Tawny

Now on to more serious matters--grocery shopping. UGH.

TGIF! Have a great weekend!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, April 29
Wicked Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:56 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela