Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, May 18, 2008

A great review of Dark Master!

Anytime I receive a review, I'm honored, whether it comes from a reader who went to Amazon, ordered my book and read it, or from a reviewer who received the book for free in exchange for a review. Either way, I'm flattered and grateful.

But I am even more thrilled when I learn another writer, someone whose work I've read and enjoyed, has bought my book, read it, and posted a review. Like this author: Jennifer Leeland.

She writes, "...she knows how to reach for the emotion that makes her stories so imminently readable." and "What I love about this story is that Shadow is this angsty dark guy who has to court smart ass heroine Regan but doesn’t have a clue...In the bedroom, Shadow doesn’t fumble at all. He drives Regan to the brink of insanity with his touch and, as the reader, I go right along with her." and "nobody writes hot, erotic, heart-pounding sex like Tawny Taylor."

I am touched, honored, positively giddy.

Thank you, Jennifer!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dark Master, Available Now!
Wanton Nights, Coming May 30th, Changeling Press
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:28 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela