Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, May 04, 2008

A Reader-Reviewer Wants To Try Out My Hero



This morning, Google Alert notified me of a new review posted for Dark Master on the internet. Being the nosy author I am (or masochist, as the case may be), I just had to take a look. The review is posted HERE.

First, I'm hugely flattered by the fact that this reader/blogger bought my book and took the time to write down her thoughts.

And second, the review is so amusing, in a good way, that I had a smile on my face all day long. And since I had to go grocery shopping (one of my least favorite things in the world to do) that's saying something!

Thank you, Rayna!

I also received notification that my EC Quickie, Double Take, was reviewed by A Romance Review. As an author who works hard to represent the BDSM lifestyle in a way that is not misleading while focusing on the romantic elements of Master/slave or Dom/submissive relationships, it's wonderful to hear compliments like "Ms. Taylor will give you the glimpse and some psychology into someone venturing into the lifestyle for the first time and what they should expect from it."

She *got* it! I am ecstatic! Thank you Pam, for the wonderful review!

What a terrific way to start the weekend. Two fabulous reviews :)

Thank you again, Pam and Rayna!

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dark Master, Available Now!
Wicked Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:00 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela