Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, May 08, 2008

This Weekend's Mother's Day...

...and I'm going to eat.

Well, that's what I'm telling myself right now, as I set here eating a salad with no dressing, some egg whites and a half a cucumber.

That's about all Mother's Day means to me. A yummy dinner from my fave steakhouse.

My mother and I had a falling out years ago. My grandmother, who treated me like a daughter, died quite some time ago. And no matter what date it says on the calendar, there are always dirty dishes to wash, messes to clean, school projects to complete, and laundry to do. It's just not that big of a deal.

What about you? Doing anything extra special for Mother's Day? Or is it just another Sunday to you too?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dark Master, Available Now!
Wanton Nights, May 16th, Changeling Press
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 12:01 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela