Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, May 16, 2008

Woot! Just typed The End!

I just finished one of the most intense, disturbingly emotional books I've ever written. This is the first book in a new series for Changeling Press. The series title, Savage Garden, kind of gives you a feel for the tone. The book title is Flesh to Flesh.

I gotta admit, that was a HARD book to write. But I'm hoping readers will love it. It's a paranormal gay erotic romance about a man who is cursed for making a huge mistake. I won't tell you any more, just in case the story is hugely changed in revisions. But that's it in a nutshell. It was hard, emotionally draining, but I hope oh so worth it. I guess I'll know in August/September, when the book releases!

Speaking of dark romances, has anyone else noticed how dark paranormal romances are getting lately? I'm reading Gena Showalter's Darkest Night now. Loving it, but man, those guys are rough and cruel and hard. What are your thoughts on this dark turn in romance? Love that kind of book? Hate it?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dark Master, Available Now!
Wanton Nights, Coming May 30th, Changeling Press
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction

posted by Tawny Taylor at 5:45 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela