Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, June 12, 2008

I did it!

Sorry, this has nothing to do with writing. It has everything to do with being a mother who has absolutely no time to fool with her hair and makeup. And really, in the summertime, who wants to play around with blowdriers, straighteners, etc?

What did I do, you ask? I chopped off my hair. Literally. I took a pair of scissors yesterday, stood in front of the bathroom mirror, and lopped off at least six inches. I'm now sporting a chin-length bob that is uber easy to style and is cute and sassy. The hubby says it makes me look younger. Bonus!

Now, I'm ready for summer. Almost. If only I could discover a miracle cure for bored and bickering kids :)

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, a Recommended Read (Dark Angel Reviews)
WANTON NIGHTS, Available Now! Changeling Press
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:42 AM |

3 Comments:

Commented by Blogger danetteb:


Congrats on your summer hair. It's been getting hot, I know I'd cry if I cut my hair though.

I'm still trying to figure out things for the kids to do over the summer break.:D

Hugs, Danette


5:04 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Danette! When you figure out how to keep the kids happy and busy, let me know :) And thanks for the congrats. I'm always terrified when I get my hair cut, always afraid I'll regret it. So far, I don't, mostly because the hubby thinks I'm a hottie with my new do :)


8:14 AM 
Commented by Blogger danetteb:


lol. I took the kids to grandma's today,they're worn out. They were helping my mom pull weeds. Too bad my backyard is mostly concrete.

Hugs, Danette


6:32 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela