Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, June 13, 2008

I have a new obsession

I discovered the Showtime series, The Tudors. I swear, I've watched 8 episodes in two days. The filming is just spectacular. The drama. The writing. Top rate. History has never been so intoxicating (and erotic).

I see they've taken a few liberties with history, but that's okay. I'm loving the series. And I swear, they couldn't have cast a better man to play Henry VIII.

Any other The Tudors addicts out there? Or, conversely, anyone HATE the series?

Tawny
*~*~*~*~*~*~*
DARK MASTER, a Recommended Read (Dark Angel Reviews)
WANTON NIGHTS, Available Now! Changeling Press
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:08 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Eden Bradley:


I've almost been afraid to watch because I know I'll become obsessed. Just the visuals in the promos are exquisite! Hmm..maybe I should do it, anyway...but I need to see season 1. Is it on DVD? Going to Netflix to check!


1:02 AM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Eden,

I'd be willing to bet you can get it from Netflix. It's also available from Amazon's Unbox or you can buy the DVD from Amazon. I'll warn you--don't buy it now if you have a tight deadline to meet :)


8:25 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela