Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, July 24, 2008

It's been reaaaaally quiet around here....


I apologize. There's been a lot going on--kids home for the summer (IMO, year-round school should be mandatory!). They're bored. They're tired of each other, and they won't stop bickering. Gahhhhh!

Plus, I did something I wasn't sure I had the guts to try. I decided to create a new website, list some of my costumes on eBay, and see if people might like to buy them. So far, I'm doing pretty well.

I'm starting small and listing just a few items at a time, selling only pieces that are complete...although I've had my first request for a custom piece. Not bad for being in business one week. But OMG, the work. I've been up until 12:00am/1:00am sewing then sleeping for four hours and getting up again at 5:00am to do my writing, promote my books, and handle the business side of things. It's been a TON of work.

The new website: www.noblegarb.com
The new eBay store: http://www.noblegarbstore.com/

Writing wise, I did get some great news! My editor at Ellora's Cave accepted the next book in my Twilight's Possession series! Yay! No release date, but I'll post it as soon as I know.

So what's everyone else's summer been like? Anyone have any good news to share?

Tawny
**~*~*~*~*~**
DARK MASTER, a Recommended Read (Dark Angel Reviews)
MASTERS OF ILLUSION, Ellora's Cave
Wicked-Hot Erotic Fiction
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:12 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Blogger charleneteglia:


Hey Tawny! Got author copies of Naughty Nights today and thought of you. : ) Also went to visit the books on the shelves at B&N and Borders. They look so prettttty.


9:34 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela