Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Sunday, November 30, 2008

Black Friday--Am I the only one?

For the first time EVER, I got up before the crack of dawn on Black Friday and headed out to do some shopping.

My experience:

Congested parking lots.
Lines.
Crowds.
Sold out specials.
People dragging around hand carts loaded with plasma tv's. (who needs five plasma tv's, I ask?!)

My purchases: a couple of dvd's (savings $10), a hard drive on clearance (no additional savings) and two toys purchased at regular price.

My conclusion: It was NOT worth it! Never again.

How about you?

Tawny
www.tawnytaylor.com

posted by Tawny Taylor at 1:28 PM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela