Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, December 04, 2008

My Holiday Wish List

For kicks, I thought I'd post my holiday wish list, thinking maybe it'll give folks some inspiration for their own lists.

1. World peace, a cure for every illness plaguing mankind, and an end to global warming, poverty and world hunger.

Yes, I'm a dreamer.

Now, to the more realistic items on my list...

2. Elizabethan neck and matching wrist ruffs. This set by the Renaissance Tailor is very nice, and the lace is available in black. Costume geek swoon!
3. JoAnn Fabrics gift card (JoAnn's is my home away from home).

4. Fleece lounge pants (Everything I wear is fleece. Really, is there any other material more suitable to clothing?)

5. Warm sock/slippers (you know what they say: cold feet, warm heart. My feet are like icicles.)

6. eBay gift card/gift certificate (I buy a lot of things on eBay, from used toys for my 4-year old to sewing/craft supplies)

So, what's on your list? Want to share?

Tawny
www.tawnytaylor.com

Labels:


posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:27 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela