Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, December 03, 2008

What am I reading?

Midnight Desire by Emma Holly, an anthology containing a novel that was previously published as a standalone and a novella, Luisa's Desire.

Up next?

Strange Attractions, also by Emma Holly.

What are you reading? What's on your TBR list?

Tawny
www.tawnytaylor.com

Labels: , , ,


posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:12 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger sarah:


I'm getting caught up with Sookie right now. I'm on the sixth book right now.


12:11 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Sarah!

I have only read one Sookie book--the very first one--but I loved it! I would like to read more, but there are so many books and so little time...


8:51 AM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela