Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Monday, November 30, 2009

I'm giving away some goodies...

...to one lucky reader on the I Do Not Want to Wait; I Want the Book Now blog (Doncha just LOVE that title? LOL)!

No questions to answer.
No graphics to hunt for.
Just come, read, comment and win.

Labels: , ,


posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:08 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Brenda:


I would love to win your "goodies" give away. Just keep on writing so we readers can enjoy more books.
Thanks for the opportunity to enter.


6:39 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Hi Brenda, You bet I'm going to keep writing. I do it for people like you. Bless you for stopping by and giving me that dose of encouragement.

I don't know if you're a writer or not, but writers get hit with a lot of negatives. Encouraging words from readers are like a salve for the writer's soul.


9:43 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela