Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

It's been a long, long time...

...didja miss me?

I won't dump a hoard of excuses at your feet, but I will beg for forgiveness. I'm sorry I've neglected this blog and the many faithful readers who came here for news, contests and fun. I am committed to getting it going again, posting content worth coming here for.

Today, I thought I'd post some links.

On cover clash, the cover of my book Prince of Fire is up for a Thorn award. It was a real honor to have a cover selected, no matter what happens with the voting. Voting ends...sometime this weekend, I guess (it isn't posted).

Today, at 9:00pm EST, on Uncreated Conscience, the final results of the SMP New Adult novel pitch contest will be announced. I didn't enter--mss had to be complete--but I'm sitting on pins and needles, hoping for some good news for some of my writer friends.

And Ethan Bransford's talking about the Economics of Publishing, applying some new math calculations to Lynn Veihl's numbers, to try to show exactly how much (or rather, how little) a publisher makes on a best selling book. Interesting reading! Then again, his posts are always insightful and informative. His blog is a must-read for anyone looking to break into the publishing biz.

So that's it for today, the day before Thanksgiving--for those of us in the US. I hope you all have a wonderful day! Be back tomorrow.

Tawny

posted by Tawny Taylor at 9:11 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela