Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Thursday, December 03, 2009

Looking for a few good...

...books (what did you think I was going to say?)

What sort of books, you ask?

Books to inspire me, to make me think. You see, I'm brainstorming a cross genre novel that's one part mystery-slash-police procedural, another part paranormal-slash-urban-fantasy. I need input (borrowing a phrase from Number 5). Novels with heavy FBI/police procedural content. Or, alternatively, occult detective novels featuring female protagonists.

Any suggestions?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 8:59 AM |

2 Comments:

Commented by Blogger Heather:


Have you really not received ANY suggestions yet? Wow. Okay, some of my favorite authors who write suspense with FBI/police procedures would include: Elizabeth Lowell, Catherine Coulter, Jordan Dane, Lisa Gardner, Karen Rose. If you want FBI with paranormal elements, check out Kay Hooper's Bishop series.

WordTrix


2:10 PM 
Commented by Blogger Tawny Taylor:


Thank you Heather!

I know! Either nobody reads my blog anymore (I did let it molder for a while) or nobody who follows the blog reads police procedural fiction.

I did have one person on Facebook recommend Hooper's series but she didn't say which one. It helps knowing which one :)


3:02 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela