Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Friday, January 08, 2010

I'm officially middle-aged...

...I bought my first pair of BIFOCALS!

The lenses, however, are in these rocking hot frames by DKNY. Tortoise shell on the outside and teal on the inside.


I may have to face some realities (like I'll never again be able to do a back-walkover without putting myself in the hospital), but I refuse to dress my age :)

posted by Tawny Taylor at 10:40 AM |

1 Comments:

Commented by Anonymous Anonymous:


I’m a glasses wearer and I have been since I was 18 years old. glasses are my favorite accessory hands down. And my favorite fashion online store is GlassesShop.com.


11:26 PM 

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela