Back to Main Page

New Ebook Releases < Everlasting Hunger < Masters of Illusion < Blackmailed

Previous Posts

Books in Print

< Dark Master

< Real Vamps Don't Drink O-Neg

< Immortal Secrets

< Sex and the Single Ghost

< Animal Urges

Tawny's Fave Sites

LS Blogs Blog Directory

Tuesday, April 06, 2010

Lots of wonderful news!

April is one of my absolute favorite months for a lot of reasons. For one thing, spring has officially arrived, and outside of the occasional freak storm, we're through with snow for at least six months. It's also the month of my darling daughter's birthday.

But this April has been even better than most. I just received news that I've been offered two new contracts from Kensington! One for a couple more erotic romance novels and another for a paranormal novella that will be published in a high concept anthology releasing in 2011! I'm absolutely thrilled! Having been working in this industry for a while now (my first novel was published in 2003), I know one can not take anything for granted. I celebrate every contract, every great review, and every reader email that lands in my inbox.

What about you? Are you celebrating anything today?

posted by Tawny Taylor at 11:22 AM |

0 Comments:

Go Ahead, Share Your Thoughts! Post a Comment.

TAKE ME BACK TO THE MAIN PAGE...

powered by blogger | Design based on template by mela